Welcome to St. Judes Dublin,
St. Judes Dublin is a Victorian terraced house based in the lively suburb of Rathmines. The house itself still contains all of its original features such as marble fireplaces and ornate plasterwork.
We are based in a quiet locality off the Upper Rathmines road which will ensure a good nights sleep. The local area of Rathmines has an excellent array of great pubs and restaurants, also there is a multiplex cinema, a new excellent indoor swimming pool, libraries, shopping centre, all within close walking distance.
All which adds up to making St. Judes the perfect place to stay when visiting Dublin . We are close to excellent public transport with two local buses and the LUAS greenline tram close by to St.Judes. Trinity Hall, The Emerald College Language Institute, St. Lukes Cancer Hospital, and the Church of Ireland training college are all only minutes walk away. Other features include,
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free crib/cot provided with prior notice.
- Free calls, for Taxis, car hire and other B&B accommodation.
- Ensuite & Standard rooms available.
- Tea & Coffee facilities in all rooms.
- Hair dryer provided in all rooms.
- Special breakfast requirements catered for by prior request.
- Friendly advice on all tourism matters, sightseeing etc.
Feel free to contact us with any other enquiries Contact Details We look forward to having you as our guests and hope to see you at St.Judes soon. Kind regards, Aida Boyle (proprietor), David Boyle (Son & Manager).
E-Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 Fortfield Terrace, Upper Rathmines, Dublin 6.
Major Credit Cards are accepted.(subject to handling fee)